HIS Announces Pink, Blue Army Versions of AMD's RX 5700 XT Graphics Card

erek

[H]F Junkie
These are essentially adaptations of HIS' IceQ 2X coolers to AMD's latest, with a changed color scheme. The cards are 2.5 slots featuring dual-fan cooling solutions, and feature a full cover backplate that's also been "gaudied" up in the aforementioned colors. The OC versions will carry clocks set at 1730 MHz, 1870 MHz, and 1980 MHz for the Base, Game and Boost modes respectively, which are either higher or in line with AMD's own RX 5700 XT Anniversary graphics cards. The non-OC versions still see bumps relative to AMD's reference design, shipping at 1670 MHz, 1815 MHz, and 1925 MHz for the Base, Game and Boost modes. Outputs are taken care of by 3x DisplayPort and 1x HDMI.

OOX9FzW5peTPBW9t.jpg

AzgxNnEaRhTln1SA.jpg

https://www.techpowerup.com/261783/...rmy-versions-of-amds-rx-5700-xt-graphics-card

What's with the cheesey filter applied to every image? Looks like Photoshop's mosaic or watercolor.

Ah I see it´s already in the ugly GPU thread, and rightly so, It made me verp.
Ps, I did´nt know that HIS were still selling GPUs.

Honestly I'm in the market for a nice pastel/undersaturated Lilac... Everything, for an Xmas gift build.

Throw me a bone HIS. I might even buy one of your products if you made this. Ehh, actually, having dealt with one of their RMA's once, spraypaint is a much simpler ordeal.

Back