Hipro 700w - Anyone know anything about it?

MaStaFLaSH

2[H]4U
I might be picking one of these up and I wanted to know how decent it is. I can't find any reviews for it and want to know more about it, don't want it to blow up on me. I'm not interested in other PSU suggestions or anything like that - just want to know if anyone knows anything about it ;). Newegg link

Why pick it up if you don't know anything about it? ;-)

Sure.... someone has to be a guinea pig, but why you?

Are you sure that the Cooler Master Pro "historically" doesn't work with that MSI board... or maybe you have a bad motherboard?

What are the symptoms? Have you tried another PSU yet to determine this is in fact a PSU compatibility issue?

Are you sure that the Cooler Master Pro "historically" doesn't work with that MSI board... or maybe you have a bad motherboard?

What are the symptoms? Have you tried another PSU yet to determine this is in fact a PSU compatibility issue?

Yes, mobo works with two other PSUs (an old 350w and a 500w in a secondary rig) And the PSU works with two other mobos I tried :rolleyes: When I searched MSI forums to see if anyone else had the same trouble this is what I found, apparently the CM 750w won't work with the MSI Neo2-FR, beats the hell out of me why a PSU wouldn't work with a mobo :confused: What they describe in the post is exactly what happens, system powers on for a split second and then turns off :(

Back