High-Tech Carbon Fiber Toilet?

It cost 6m dollars, can run over 60 gpm, and make cool sounds when it lifts really heavy turds

So where's the seat? Do i hover or do i have to sit on the rim? No way i'd pay a few grand for a toilet i can't sit on.

Seems like more style over substance. Is this the Iphone 4 of the toilet world :p j/k

There is the toilet with the lid down, and is that a carbon fiber bidet that I see next to it? Never understood the use of bidet's as it seems so much easier to just wipe and be done instead of trying to hose your ass off.

So where's the seat? Do i hover or do i have to sit on the rim? No way i'd pay a few grand for a toilet i can't sit on.

Seems like more style over substance. Is this the Iphone 4 of the toilet world :p j/k

No j/k required! Too true

no, this is not the iphone4 of the toilet world. unlike the iphone, it works for both right and left handed people

I don't know if this makes it easier to clean toilets. If it does by virtue of the material used, then it will be a big innovation. Cleaning toilets sucks.

This is a bad case of choosing the wrong material for a specific job.

Besides looks, I dont see any advantage. OK, well, if this was on an airplane or space craft maybe...............................

Something like this might make sense on a boat, but in a house???

yeah lets see how much praise that toilet gets when you're hungover and after yacking your lungs out you need that cool porcelain thrown to calm your headache.

The design is cool, but I don't know how carbon fiber would stack up vs. porcelain. There's a reason that Porcelain is used for Chinaware and items like Urinals and Toilets. It's non-porous and does not harbor bacteria. Unfortunately if the enamel finish on the carbon fiber is ever punctured and destroyed, carbon fiber would be exposed and bacteria laden waste in liquid form will creep into it via capillary action.

In other words, after a few months you'll have very stylish (though moisture may cause carbon fiber to warp) toilets that no matter how hard you scrub (that's probably not recommended with carbon fiber too) still stinks.

There is the toilet with the lid down, and is that a carbon fiber bidet that I see next to it? Never understood the use of bidet's as it seems so much easier to just wipe and be done instead of trying to hose your ass off.

Wait, that's what that's for?

It makes you go tot he bathroom faster?

Makes you read faster while on the bowl?

Maybe does not get too cold?

Lightweight and easy to lift and replace when damaged?

Crapping on a race car feels sporty! :D

An episode of Top Gear had a crazy expensive speed boat with a carbon fiber toilet. It was the one where they race (through London?) on bike, car, public transit, and boat.

I'm sure it would also be a welcome accessory in all those racing RVs.

Good thing Apple didn't design it, otherwise it'd only flush if flushed w/ your right hand. Lefties would be screwed. :p

An episode of Top Gear had a crazy expensive speed boat with a carbon fiber toilet. It was the one where they race (through London?) on bike, car, public transit, and boat.

I'm sure it would also be a welcome accessory in all those racing RVs.

I remember that episode! It was in either Season 11 or 12. :cool: That's the one where the midget (Richard Hammond) won on a bike.

All it needs is a hood scoop for ventilation. On second thought, that might be a bad idea. :p

ahahah. modding toilets now eh? i guess toilets are too heavy and too slow.

Wait, that's what that's for?

http://www.ehow.com/how_13097_bidet.html

For some reason, bidet's built into toilets are becoming all the rage in some Asian countries. Here is a brief description of how to use one, but it is honestly way too much work for me. Just wipee wipee and be done. I can see how this would be cleaner and more hygeinic, but this is a leisure activity........

Looks like some fancy laundry basket to me. Don't see how it can be a toilet or bidet without a seat.

Now, to put a chrome spinning flush handle, neon lights, and a 10 speaker sound system.

It's able to sustain massive anal blasting for endured periods of time. Optimal strength even during the most explosive diarrhea spells.

http://www.ehow.com/how_13097_bidet.html

For some reason, bidet's built into toilets are becoming all the rage in some Asian countries. Here is a brief description of how to use one, but it is honestly way too much work for me. Just wipee wipee and be done. I can see how this would be cleaner and more hygeinic, but this is a leisure activity........

You mean a super toilet? Theyve been the main type of toilet in Japan since I can remember! Their apparently the biggest single use of power in most households (people have plasmas, so they must use alot...). But...the jet of water has more than one...use...

carbon fiber is all about strength.

when you lay those massive heavy turds, you can count on this toilet not to break.

Back