High End PSU Need

theseeker

2[H]4U
I have always considered the PSU the heart of my builds and I have constantly spent a lot of money on PSU's.
My issue is this; I just sold my dual Opteron rig which was powered by a PC P&C 1 kw. Therefore I have to purchase a new PSU.I have been a loyalist with these people, they make a great product and I have never had a failure with their products. My new system is as follows:
evga 680i MB
e6600 OCed to 3.4 H20 cooled
4 Gb Corsair Dominator w/fan
2 8800GTX H20 cooled
2 150 raptors
1 75 raptor
3 500 Seagate~xfx sata raid card
2 external hdds
2 Aqua pumps
12 120mm fans
2 92 mm fans
2 Aquaero dispaly control devices
1 plextor dvd
I was not even thinking of switching until I found JG. Having read all of the reviews, which I truly appreciate, I began to look around. I am on the fence at this point. I am still leaning towards PC P&C but I also like the epower http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817101022 and I am open to other suggestions.
BTW, according to outervision I need 1113!

I wouldn't bother with the epower, or eXtreme Outervision calculator. It isn't exactly accurate. My pc, which is just an opteron 146 with a 7800gt and 5 drives, is calculated to 530w draw. Except my Kill-a-watt says it's 119w.

Try the Silverstone Olympia 1kw. It's not too bad for price, and it's very good.

I wouldn't bother with the epower, or eXtreme Outervision calculator. It isn't exactly accurate. My pc, which is just an opteron 146 with a 7800gt and 5 drives, is calculated to 530w draw. Except my Kill-a-watt says it's 119w.

Try the Silverstone Olympia 1kw. It's not too bad for price, and it's very good.

Why not the epower?

Back