Hi I need help finding a PC gaming clan

cdiesel

n00b
Hi, I am mature (33) and active player on steam, battle.net, and elsewhere. and play many different types of games but am a master of none. The games i am most looking to play with are Starcraft2, WoW, and Diablo 3 Battlefield 3, the Call of Duty series, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I also am planning on trying out Dota 2 soon. The two reasons i want to join a pc gaming clan is to learn how to improve in Starcraft 2 and have a little more social interaction around gaming. (Most of my friends are non-gamers.)

The four things i want in a clan are first they must play blizzard games. Second, I want a clan that is active and mature. Third, I would like them to casual and friendly along with being able to help less experienced players. Lastly, I would like them to have teamspeak 3.

I would like to find one before the next expansion for starcraft 2 comes out.

If anyone has had a good experience with a gaming clan or any suggestions in finding a good one please post. There are many lists on the internet of gaming clans but no advice or personal experiences in looking for one. Any suggestions for a good one is greatly appreciated.

FrEaKy

[H] Movie and TV Show Review Guy
My normal clan doesnt play Blizzard games except Diablo 3, and unfortunately, there are only a few of us on the clan that are over the age of 18, the rest are CoD kiddies. So I cant suggest the clan I am on for ANYONE to use, I am only on it cause I have people in that clan that I consider brothers in arms (former marines, military and people I know IRL). I can suggest OFAW (Old Farts At War) which is a 18+ ONLY clan, so its very mature (granted there are a few people in there that ACT 10). Not sure on their Blizzard field, but I think there is a WoW branch of the clan and SC area too. They use TS3.

cdiesel

n00b
Thanks for your advice I will look up OFAW and thank you for your service to our country

XvMMvX

[H]ard|Gawd
Actually we have amassed a pretty good DotA 2 [H] group. I always find people to que with nightly.

Doomchoppa

Limp Gawd
I really need to push our Telecommunication Regulation Authority to unblock TS and Vent... I can't game with anyone this way ffs!

kanecvl

Limp Gawd
I'll game with you. My user name here will find me in steam. No clan though.

cygnus_x_1

[H]ard|Gawd
I do not have a clan per se, (no competitive, more social aspect and having fun with like minded people) but we do have a regular bunch of mature (in age only) guys and girls that get together and play almost nightly from 8 PM EST to whenever. We normally play FPS' COD series/BF series/titanfall is slowly gaining steam in the ranks but no blizzard games/RTS as we don't have the combined attention span for anything other than run and gun, and team based objective. Be prepared for a TON of shit talking, and anyone new has to make their bones w/o being an ass. but if your personality is a match for us old crazies, we have a blast when we get going. hit me up if you are interested, and i will send you over to our site. I don't want to spam [h] with another site.

MrGuvernment

Fully [H]
time for new life

I have been in this same boat before, most clans are either

1. full of obnoxious brats
2. very inactive
3. have a crappy website / forums that arent used by anyone
4. have 1 or 2 top people who think they know best for everyone and everything.

3-pg was the best clan ever i was in, except they had to let go of their TF2 server so that pretty much killed the community :(