Hi folks!

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Just stopping in to say "Hi" and wave the [H]flag.

So Hi! What's been happening?

4.1 years there, Chestr. Damn...we've been doing this a while, haven't we? :)

It's chimp challenge time again and we've all gone [H]ardApe.

Join in on the fun, if you have any poo, now is the time to fling it! :eek::D:cool:

Mr relic has been hanging around cool Grandmas. ;)

Edit: if you have GenMay go to Kyle's fav section for lulz started by relic.

Last edited:
Good to see you drop by man, seems like it's been a while.

Pretty quiet lately, right up until the CC started, and it's been a little livelier .. kind of;)

Glenfiddich to you, hope all is well.

4.1 years there, Chestr. Damn...we've been doing this a while, haven't we? :)

Indeed it has been ages. Much longer than 4.1 years tho ;) I had to make this 2nd account after kyle culled some inactive accounts. I guess i went too long without logging in.

Good to see you are still around.

mmmmmmm, Glenfiddich. To be honest I've never had the stuff(too cheap). I'm actually surprised I can type with all the Natural Light I have in my system. Good to hear from the relic. cheers to all involved.

Heelllloooo, relic!

How is it hangin, old man?

Relic! Where the heck have you been?? :)

mmmmmmm, Glenfiddich. To be honest I've never had the stuff(too cheap). I'm actually surprised I can type with all the Natural Light I have in my system. Good to hear from the relic. cheers to all involved.

I'm surprised you can type with any Nat Light in your system. I think I'd spend most of my time in the bathroom worshiping at the throne if I had any of that in my system. :p

I'm surprised you can type with any Nat Light in your system. I think I'd spend most of my time in the bathroom worshiping at the throne if I had any of that in my system. :p

Hey, sometimes you're broke and staying sober just isn't an option. :D

Thanks for the wave. It's been a while since I've seen any of your prose. Your presence is missed :D

Hey Mr relic, it's some kinda' good hearing from you :eek:

Hell, I thought maybe you got kidnapped by martians or became a Taliban freedom fighter :rolleyes: (you ain't been high jackin' no ships lately have ya :confused:).

We's tryin' our best in the CC to hold up the reputation youse and all the "old timers" worked so [H]ard to made for the mighty [H]orde. (believe me it ain't easy ;))

DCing for the CURE

Nice to see you hanging around again Relic! Was wondering where you had gotten off to...:)

Sup old man? Long time no see. Hope all is well with ya.

Back