HGST 4TB Touro Desktop External Drive $169.99 (limit 2) Amazon.com

I don't know if this is a possible pricing error, but I'm in for one. I need a large external to backup my WHS and this certainly fits the bill.

what the hell, i will use it as an external while i wait on the new 4tb toshiba,

I got 1. They charged me ~$10.20 in tax (never used to do that) so price bill came to $180.19.

Mine is 184 shipped after taxes to cali...
Gonna pass, don't really need it yet, I think at $150 ill bite! Just gonna wait it out.

I want $80 2tb's more then i want $170 4tb's

then again for $10 premium for 1 drive vs 2 is pretty nice, hope we see non inflated hdd prices again soon.

Bump if anyone else finds a 4tb for same price! Shit!! Should have jumped on the deal! :(

I got this drive last week.. I ran it all weekend to make sure i didn't have a DOA.. Then I took it out of the enclosure and installed it without issue

When i bought it, I didn't know you could immediately apply AMEX points to all Amazon purchases without hassle.. I ended up applying ~$25 to this purchase making it even cheaper.. thx AMEX and Amazon!

I don't know if this is a possible pricing error, but I'm in for one. I need a large external to backup my WHS and this certainly fits the bill.

this deal has happened for this price 3 times since September on amazon alone and I've seen dozens of other sites for this price throughout 2012.

Bump if anyone else finds a 4tb for same price! Shit!! Should have jumped on the deal! :(

ffs

Please don't bump old threads if you see another deal. Make another thread so those who want in on it (like chimera and me) don't have to sift through old shit to find the current deal :mad:

ffs

Please don't bump old threads if you see another deal. Make another thread so those who want in on it (like chimera and me) don't have to sift through old shit to find the current deal :mad:
Don't get your panties in a wad, I looked around and didn't find any deals. I will start a thread once I find a deal on one.

ffs

Wow cry much. It takes all of 3 seconds to determine that it is not a new deal.

BTW there are some 4TB externals at Costco for $179.99. I don't remember the brand.

Back