Hey guys. Congrats on #1 again.

MidnightFreak

[H]ard|Gawd
The main page made me think about folding again, so i had to stop by and say hey. Congrats on all your hard work, you guys rock.

MF

:eek: He lives!

Edit: And thanks..........you put up some amazing numbers.

Hey, MF! Glad to see you lurking about. #1 is a good place to be. Without your help, we'd be about 4 million points away from it, so I think we can safely say it's a good bit your win. So long,. and thanks for all the points. ;)

great to hear from ya again MF, you played a big part in getting us this far :)

MF has been gone how long?.....and still he has the # 1 spot....now thats a baaaad man!!!!
Your firepower is/was the stuff legends are made of! :cool:

I remember watching all the little gun guys going crazy every evening on the [H]folding site, just trying to keep up with the WU's you were turning in....let alone the points!!!

Hmmm.

So the number one man might not have a skull by his name any longer....

That is some very good news....

Welcome back into the Fold..... im sure Moose misses your hugs ;)

Thanks for posting.

We'd love your help. OCAU is gearing up to bust us through their winter. Supposedly Sceggs is coming back and of course we would love your company.

Plus our current top contributers always like a challenge.

Well... I wouldnt say that they would like the challenge...

but the rest of us underdogs sure would like to see someone give them a flogging..

Oh wait.. You have already done that... and You havent even been around for a while :p

:D

KodiakStar said:
Hmmm.

So the number one man might not have a skull by his name any longer....

That is some very good news....

Welcome back into the Fold..... im sure Moose misses your hugs ;)
I would love to see MF come back!!!
:)

glad to see ur still lurking

and it is ur win as much as it is ours

would love to see theo man the legand himself in action

MidnightFreak said:
The main page made me think about folding again, so i had to stop by and say hey. Congrats on all your hard work, you guys rock.

MF
Come Back.

MF is just waiting for someone to be one WU or one point behind and then he is going to press the big red button of folding destruction and anniahlate all the proteins in the world. It will be a real borg colony of folding.

Back