Hero's of Newerth

Yea, but for the OP to constantly check it (if you're talkigng about posting peoples stats).... I personally wouldn't bother.

I did have time for 1 match making game last night after I got off of work. I ended up going something like 14/5/17 as good ol MageBane. The random team I was partnered up with ... best team I've been with in a long time. 80% of the game was nothing but team ganks and perfectly timed ganks. So much fun when everyone actually works together instead of just farming creep the whole time and only going for KS's.

Now that HoN is on sale for $10, maybe it is time to resurrect this thread.

It would be nice if we could organize it with username, MMR, and type of heroes you like to play.

I will start:

newster, 1745, support

I am kind of stuck at 1750 looking for similar skilled people to play with. I also wouldn't mind teaching someone the ropes who wants to get into the game and start having fun.

yeah on LoL we have a channel named [H]ard where we all meet up and play

I also picked up HoN and play that too

same name on both

HellsThunder

starting out in both games, so beginner level.

My name on HoN is FecalFighter.

MMR is like 1280 right now but it swings wildly between 1200 and 1500.

To be up front I am still pretty bad at this game. I will play with anybody of any skill, but if your going to rage at me for dying or missing a stun or something then don't bother. I told you up from that I am still "bad" at this game, but I love it. Some games I feel like a play well, then others I feel I draw the lane from hell and there is nothing I can do but stand at the tower.

I would love some teaching from a higher level player. I understand how the game works (laning, harrasing, ganking, etc) but I am still working on my execution. I also need help with positioning and making smarter decisions (when to pursue when to run).

It seems in my bracket I lose most games at the pick screen because we end up with 4 agility carrys or some shit. The guys I play with put togehter a coesive team and stradegy and generally have a much better game experience, but we don't get 5 togehter often.

Add me to the list, I play too (same screenname)

You guys can game with me if you aren't terrible

+1 for a [H] channel

my HoN name is froob

I am around 1550-1600 MMR

I only play support and tanks :)

would love to play with anyone who wants to, I usually play with 2 other guys but would like to eliminate playing with crappy randos as much as possible haha

If you guys want a vent to chill on for HoN PM me. I'm congalong. Rated about 1700+- on MMR.

Back