Heroes of Newerth Beta Invites (2 to give away)

Shalafi

Fully [H]
I have 2 invites to give away

first 2 people who PM me with the message I LOVE YOU, FAIL

will get an invite

first come, first served

lol Just checked my E-mail and they just gave me 3 more to give away. I have 6 total to give away.

PM me your e-mail if you want one.

sent one to MissJ84

turns out i have 5 keys now

gonna save one for myself

gonna give one to a friend

so i have 3 left to give away

you must tell me that you love me in order to receive a beta code

i also need your email address because that's the mechanism they use to send the invites, i log on my account, enter your email address, and then the HoN website sends you the invite.

Just received a couple more invites to give away as well. PM me with your email for a invite.

yeah this is sweet, maybe we can get a H group of HoN players

i haven't played HoN in a few months, I saved some keys for myself

with the account i'm on now, i plan to noob it up and learn some stuff

then start over again with a clean account and accrue some rankings.

This game has got to be almost ready for open beta right? All the heroes are available, the engine has been pretty polished for at least 6 months etc. I was expecting it to be out months ago actually, but I supposed it's good they're taking their time. They do need to tweak some of the weaker heroes, so we don't always see the same handful, but in 5v5 it is pretty balanced I think.

This game has got to be almost ready for open beta right? All the heroes are available, the engine has been pretty polished for at least 6 months etc. I was expecting it to be out months ago actually, but I supposed it's good they're taking their time. They do need to tweak some of the weaker heroes, so we don't always see the same handful, but in 5v5 it is pretty balanced I think.

They're not done adding heroes.

I've got three invites for HON. I'll give them out if you ask nicely. ^_^

Back