heres a small bf2 video i made today.

OMG!
I almost thought you were playing Quake 2.
The Lack of any eye-candie makes that game UGLY AS HELL.

How in the world can you stand playing a game that way?

Ewwww.
I feel so bad for you if thats the way you play your games, you are missing out on so much it's almost not worth playing a game that way.

Majin said:
I feel so bad for you if thats the way you play your games, you are missing out on so much it's almost not worth playing a game that way.

Maybe some people play games for the gameplay, not for the eyecandy. ;)

actually i can play the game at max settings but i prefer no lighting and shadows cause its much easier to see people when they cant hide in shadows lol

bf2 isnt a stealth game.... they completely destroyed any stealth from bfv and bf1942 in bf2 theres a thing called a UAV and scan which ruins much of the gameplay along with squad hopping. but amazingly even with those downsides the game is still fun.

i miss my dumb rpg/law from bfv. laser guided is too easy.

btw i have a longer version of this movie at youtube called Welcome 2 detroit City. shows some other stuff from the round and a couple more angles of the claymore.

i think snipers/spec ops shouldnt be allowed to be a squad leaders but in return they dont show up on scans or UAV's would bring some stealth back to the game

but if they are in a vehicle they show up on scan or uav while they are in it and a brief period when they get out.

Sorry but I stopped watching after 10 seconds, the music made me want to kill myself to stop hearing it.

Eagle156 said:
Sorry but I stopped watching after 10 seconds, the music made me want to kill myself to stop hearing it.

lol rap ownz.. but everyone has his/her own taste in music.

its also a challenge to find music that goes good with a certain clip.

i dont think i did to bad with the timing of a music in the longer version.

besides the Welcome 2 Detroit City clips is an ingame comparison of detroit cars blowing up people shooting/stabbing each other..... lol kidding

Eagle156 said:

chamillionaire you better recognize, they trying to catch me ridin dirty

chrusher97 said:
chamillionaire you better recognize, they trying to catch me ridin dirty

yea thats the reason i bought the CD but i ended up liking most of the songs on it.

Majin said:
OMG!
I almost thought you were playing Quake 2.
The Lack of any eye-candie makes that game UGLY AS HELL.

How in the world can you stand playing a game that way?

Ewwww.

Says my FX5200 :p. I play games for the game, not the Z0MG, 1600x1200 32x!! 48xAF all details Uber:Max!

Actually, I think that looked fairly decent.

Back