Here Is the Sunset Overdrive Windows 10 PC Launch Trailer

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Here is the launch trailer for the PC version of Sunset Overdrive for Windows 10. The game releases today and is $19.99.

The city's overrun with mutants. Problem? Not for you. Sunset Overdrive is an open-world playground of post-apocalyptic possibilities. Vault, grind & wall-run while using a deadly & unconventional arsenal. With hyper-agility, unique weapons, & customizable abilities, it rewrites the rules of shooters while delivering an irreverent adventure. Coming November 16th!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Excellent, now all we need is a port of 50 Cent's Bulletproof and the Apocalypse can commence..........

Any good?
I don’t know about the port but the game itself is some decent nonsensical fun. A little bit Jet Set Radio mixed with some base defending mechanics and in an open world.

It’s a bit empty in the world though but from what I recall the various weapons and controls were fun and good to use. $20 is a decent price but it certainly wasn’t the killer launch app Microsoft hoped it would be way back when.

Reactions: TMCM
like this
I don’t know about the port but the game itself is some decent nonsensical fun. A little bit Jet Set Radio mixed with some base defending mechanics and in an open world.

It’s a bit empty in the world though but from what I recall the various weapons and controls were fun and good to use. $20 is a decent price but it certainly wasn’t the killer launch app Microsoft hoped it would be way back when.

Yeah from watching videos it's like if Jet Set Radio and Just Cause had a baby.

Jet Set Radio meets Tony Hawk. Game was fun for about 6 minutes when it was free on Xbox Live.....they must be releasing it on PC because someone needed a paycheck and it was an easy convert or something, I have no idea who'd pony up cash for this thing in 2018....

I think you have to grind everywhere, if you run you're slow and wind up getting killed really quickly, you had to grind around to find weapons to kill the blobs while always grinding.....so you're grinding with your sneakers and shooting at green blobs in a sort of compressed open-world that looks like Nintendo created it. Some....may find this amusing.

Back