Here Is the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Story Trailer

cageymaru

Fully [H]
From Software has released their latest story trailer for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. In this story preview for the game, Owl finds a new apprentice on the battlefield. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice comes to PC and consoles on March 22, 2019. Thanks polonyc2 !

In the aftermath of a gruesome battle, the Owl finds a new apprentice. Explore late 1500s Sengoku Japan, a brutal period of constant life and death conflict, as you come face-to-face with larger than life foes in a dark and twisted world. Unleash an arsenal of deadly prosthetic tools and powerful ninja abilities while you blend stealth, vertical traversal, and visceral head-to-head combat in a bloody confrontation. Take Revenge. Restore Your Honor. Kill Ingeniously.

this game is not getting enough attention...it's getting lost among the Metro Exodus controversy, Anthem beta, Division 2 beta etc...I'm expecting another From Software masterpiece

I'm trying to keep myself on media blackout for this game. Plan to buy and play at launch.

Last game I paid for at launch was Dark Souls 3. It's something I rarely do.

It looks cool, but this has to be the stupidest name for a game since clu clu land.

hmm, this is from the people who make dark souls. While not a bad series, the endless dying over and over and over and over.. got a bit MEH

so i am guessing this game will follow suit.. looks pretty though.

plus is it me.. or does the main person look like the witcher??

Back