Here Is the Samsung Unpacked Press Event

I've had Samsung phones for many, many years and I have Note 8 currently.
But I'm finally done with Samsung.

I just read that fingerprint scanner is located in Knox. Meaning that if you root the phone it will trigger Knox like before and most likely make fingerprint scanner useless.

How ridiculous!

The P30 Pro, following up on last years P20, the world's best phone, is just over $700 US. I dunno what to say, I'll probably get one, the camera is pretty nice. Too bad about your strange 'the sky is falling' national breakdown, as I don't think you can have one in America. ;)

Dunno why, but I have this weird feeling that Chinese phones might not be the best possible option ATM..

Dunno why, but I have this weird feeling that Chinese phones might not be the best possible option ATM..
Why would that be? You poor fools have no real 5G and Huawei is rolling it out all over the rest of the world. They own Africa, built most of the network there and Europe is not drinking your cool aid. Asia is a done deal.

Soon just you and the Australians and New Zelanders will have crappy slow networks and second rate phones. ;)

Why would that be? You poor fools have no real 5G and Huawei is rolling it out all over the rest of the world. They own Africa, built most of the network there and Europe is not drinking your cool aid. Asia is a done deal.

Soon just you and the Australians and New Zelanders will have crappy slow networks and second rate phones. ;)

I'm cool with that.

Back