cageymaru

Fully [H]
AMD has released new video footage of Dark Zone gameplay from The Division 2. The system running the game consists of an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X processor and an AMD Radeon Vega 64 graphics card. The Division 2 releases on March 15, 2019, but gamers can sign up here for a chance to receive a Private Beta key for game.

Check out AMD's gameplay of Ubisoft's The Division 2's Dark Zone, captured on Ryzen 7 2700X and Radeon RX Vega 64. The Division 2 arrives March 15.

an online ubisoft game not on steam ? no thanks
i don't wanna get a blood vessel to rupture because of not being able to bitch about it in forums and reviews.
btw does it have a battle royal mode ?
also the IA looks great...ly diminished, looking forward to never playing it.

Last edited:
Looks alright, though I'm not buying a game that was hijacked by a certain storefront. Having different competing storefronts on PC is one thing, but 'hijacking' away third party PC games to somehow jump start your store front? No thanks. That's not competition. That's bullshit.

You could name that gameplay I just don’t care about to watch.

I remember the dark zone in the first game. This looks to be similar enough. An interesting idea and experience ripe for trolling.

I am glad that in my skipping around it’s not one of the those canned dialogue super scripted multiplayer videos Ubisoft is fond for. Seems like honest real gameplay.

You could name that gameplay I just don’t care about to watch.

I remember the dark zone in the first game. This looks to be similar enough. An interesting idea and experience ripe for trolling.

I am glad that in my skipping around it’s not one of the those canned dialogue super scripted multiplayer videos Ubisoft is fond for. Seems like honest real gameplay.

7 Minutes of been there done that.

This game looks incredibly bland. Almost like a less interesting version of Gears of War.

Maybe I'm wrong, but given how generic the last 3 Ubisoft games I've played were I very much doubt it.

oh god cover system /vomits

To give it a fair chance, at least you can see the enemy you're aiming at unlike the atrocity that is battlefield, not that it should determine if it's a good game, just that no game should be released otherwise.

oh god cover system /vomits

To give it a fair chance, at least you can see the enemy you're aiming at unlike the atrocity that is battlefield, not that it should determine if it's a good game, just that no game should be released otherwise.

That was what I was thinking... At least I could see who is shooting me unlike BF5 which leaves me wondereing "WTF, who just shot me?"

First one was fun, but ultimately hollow. The DZ only kept my group interested for a few weekends, and the game suffered from the usual syndrome of chopping content to sell as a DLC.

Buddy and I have been getting back into Div1 in preparation for this and we're having a blast. So much has changed/been improved since we stopped which was around when Falcon Lost was released. The Dark Zone is so fun!

Buddy and I have been getting back into Div1 in preparation for this and we're having a blast. So much has changed/been improved since we stopped which was around when Falcon Lost was released. The Dark Zone is so fun!

The old Destiny 2 crew will be on Division 2. Hopefully we can get the gang back together.

I can't watch, is it 7 minutes of somebody sniper headshotting a single goon over and over waiting patiently for its healthbar to finally deplete?

If it is rinse and repeat like the Division or other UBI titles then no thank you.

Just same thing over and over. Too old to just grind.

Back