help with photoshop

Cuddy8616

n00b
i've got a picture that i took on my camera phone and i was wondering if there was any way on my adobe photoshop if i could make it look less pixelated? thanks.
cory

I'm gonna say no. You can't improve upon what's not there. For example, if you took a picture with a 1 megapixel camera, you couldn't make it look like an image taken with a 5 megapixel camera because the information just isn't there.

Most camera phones aren't known for great image quality. You could try posting it here and seeing if anyone has any specific suggestions or wants to take a crack at it.

Lethal said:
Most camera phones aren't known for great image quality. You could try posting it here and seeing if anyone has any specific suggestions or wants to take a crack at it.

agreed with lethal weapon

You could shrink it, would look less pixelated, like if you've got a group of 4 pixels with like color and thats the only color info, you could shrink it and make it look like one pixel lol, but your going to sacrifice some color info when like colors are blended or however the algorithm you use works, but I always shrink images that are pixelated, with the exception on images with contrasting curved lines, then its gonna look even more jagged.

Some of the filters will help. Gausan blur, unsharp mask, etc.

Back