Help with new mATX Build <$1000

Goran

Limp Gawd
I need a new pc built around the Lian Li case below. I can use some of my current hardware in this new build. So I really only need the core components now and the rest can be upgraded by July. Thanks for your help!

1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Web browsing, video games

2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
600-1000 USD

3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us the state and city if possible.
US, Midwest

4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc.
- CPU (Ivy Bridge)
- Mobo (mATX)
- Ram - 8gb
- Video Card (ati/amd eyefinity)
- SSD

5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
Case - LIAN LI PC-V354B
PSU - Antec EarthWatts 750W Modular
- The rest: HDD's, etc currently in sig...

6) Will you be overclocking?
Unlikely, but wouldn't mind the ability to

7) What is the max resolution of your monitor? What size is it?
3x Dell UltraSharp 2311H IPS displays in eyefinity portrait mode. 3240x5760

8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Get the core components now and finish the rest by July.

9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? eSATA? Onboard video (as a backup or main GPU)? UEFI? etc.
Crossfire, USB 3, SATA 6gb for SSD, if possible

10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? Is it 32bit or 64bit?
Yes, Win7 Pro 64bit

What core components are you referring to? It's generally a good idea to purchase everything all at once or at least in the same month. Simply because prices fluctuate so often and in most cases it's for the better (cheaper) rather than getting more expensive. (With the exception of natural disasters.)

CPU wise, grab the Core i5 3450.

Motherboard wise, I recommend looking at these motherboards.

RAM wise, go with this:
$39 - G.Skill Value Series F3-10600CL9D-8GBNT 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM

Danny,
I took your advice on the ram. I kept the Maximus V as was suggested in your comparison list. For CPU I downgraded to the 3550 because it was $10 more than the 3450.

Will the M4 slower sequential write speed be noticeable when compared against the Corsair ssd?

Nope, not unless you're constantly moving/downloading data to the SSD.

Back