Help with MS outlook--please.

Domingow

2[H]4U
Hello,
So I have an interesting MS outlook question, and I need some guidance and or advice on what the best solution to this problem.
I have several computers on my network, 1 laptop-running vista, one file server-running win2k3, and one primary rig-running both vista and XP. All systems are using office 2007. My question is concerning outlook ,email storage and sharing across multiple computers. I would like to check my emails on my laptop and then when I return to my home network have the new emails shared and then show up on my desktop or server. Is there any way to accomplish this? Or should I look at possibly learning exchange, I have about 10 email address that I receive mail to, along with a few gmail accounts.

TIA.

The number of e-mail addresses you have is only going to complicate things. However, if you are able to use IMAP settings for them, it becomes easier. I do this for several accounts, and I have my laptop, home computer, and work computer all able to connect in and show my e-mail.

Thanks for the info!

I just checked and the website hosting company I use does indeed support IMAP, is there any trick i should know about configuring this or is it as straight froward as doing POP3 in outlook?

Thanks!

It should be as straight forward. The web-host should have the instructions and settings in the same area as the POP3 settings.

Back