help w/ lian li case

CuE0079

n00b
a few weeks ago i saw this site where they sold modded lian li pc-6070s. this particular mod had a cool looking eye thing on the door of the case. i can't remember the url of the site. all i remember is that the site had the colors red, black, and/or orange on it. does anyone know which site i am talking about? plz dont flame.

Sry dude, I did a little checking around but couldn't find anything. You're 100% sure it was a PC6070? I'm not saying it doesn't exist or that you're wrong, just that I'm coming up short too.

Hopefully someone else has better luck.

Originally posted by CuE0079
thx for looking. im pretty sure that it was a lian li pc-6070.

That's kind of what I was wondering about, I've seen some other half-ass premodded Lian-Li cases out there, but not any PC-6070's. Again, doesn't mean they aren't there.....I was just wondering.

Try describing the side a little better on how it looks, would be easier to find.

Perhaps draw it on a sheet of paper and scan it for us.

Originally posted by dia19
Try describing the side a little better on how it looks, would be easier to find.

Perhaps draw it on a sheet of paper and scan it for us.

That'd work wonders.....or even do a rough drawing in paint or something. Visuals always help.....might even be able to tell you straight out. ;)

well acutally the side was normal it was only the front door that had this eye thing on it. its late now but i'll try to upload a pic tommoroow.

Originally posted by CuE0079
well acutally the side was normal it was only the front door that had this eye thing on it. its late now but i'll try to upload a pic tommoroow.

K, I'll be waiting to see, then I'll try out the search once more. ;)

Back