Help picking a monitor?

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
I was using a 34 inch ultrawide and while the picture on it was beautiful I couldn’t get over the black smearing since it was a VA panel, it drove me crazy.
I’m looking to get a 27 inch 2560x1440 screen $400 or under. Either ips or tn, what do you suggest???

LG panel
AOC AG273QXP review
Dell S2721DGF review
LG 27GL850 review

AUO panel
MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD review

The Dell would probably be the cheapest (it's on sale constantly), though it lacks gamma control in the firmware.

LG panel
AOC AG273QXP review
Dell S2721DGF review
LG 27GL850 review

AUO panel
MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD review

The Dell would probably be the cheapest (it's on sale constantly), though it lacks gamma control in the firmware.
Thanks for the input. I ordered the gigabyte M27Q and it should be here today.

Reactions: zehoo
like this
How did you like it?
The monitor is great. I didn't notice how bad the ghosting was on my UW VA monitor until I hooked this up. I'll never use a VA panel again, IPS from here on out. It has some IPS glow but the picture quality is great. The bigger thing for me is the response time and input lag are great across all resolutions and frame rates. I use the monitor to play MLB the show on my PS5 and I noticed the difference immediately, it felt way smoother. This monitor is a keeper for me. Had a buddy that's looking for a monitor come over to try mine and he ordered on while sitting at my desk.

Back