Help... need a machinist

Tangent inc.

Limp Gawd
i feel ignorant for asking but i have no idea how or where to look to get professional help machining something custom that i need. i now near to nothing about machining and less when it comes to tracking down help about it.

i have been trying to find a stand for my speakers for about six months now and the only thing i have found were outriggers that cost way more then i think they are worth. i know this is about audio but i figure you guys would know better when it comes to this sort of thing.

i live in the san diego area. any info is good info and i can post an image of what i have in mind if anyone need/wants to have a look.

You have the designs already made up? Just take it to a local machine shop. Have a look in the yellow pages.

thanks guys... i looked in the phone book and all i saw around me was contractor style shops and two of then shops where not very helpful. i see a few guys around here have had work done at there collages but my networking does not extend that far. i am still asking around, friends and such.

i am pretty sure it would need to be machined. i layed out a tri-rigger that will bolt to my towers which has slots and threaded holes in it.

send me an image...... [email protected]

image on the way

Back