Help! My HSF is stuck to the CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. I went to my user cp just now and found this:eek:

Apparently I left my computer open with the title of this thread and he did the uhh... bad stuff.

Sorry fellas:mad:

damn i was hoping we could arrange something

j/k. u wish.

j/k again.

I'm Chomp's friend and we live together and I can tell you that is isn't gay at all!

In fact, he is actually an ultra intelligent chimp! and boy is he smooth with the lady chimps, he often just moves in behind them and the deal is done.

BANANA out

Try to see if you can slowly wedge a razor in between the CPU and the heatsink, or place a credit card on the cpu and use a screwdriver to pry between the heatsink and cpu.

Originally posted by GotNoRice
Try to see if you can slowly wedge a razor in between the CPU and the heatsink, or place a credit card on the cpu and use a screwdriver to pry between the heatsink and cpu.

This is what happens when your too god damn lazy to read the thread.

Pays to read the subtitles in forums GotNoRice :p all the mods must still be recovering from the big office bender at xmas:p

Sorry, I don't find this thread funny. It's proof that all the mods have gone skiing or are still nurturing their hangover.

Originally posted by laja
Sorry, I don't find this thread funny. It's proof that all the mods have gone skiing or are still nurturing their hangover.

Is it making you upset:confused: ?

Originally posted by laja

or they get fooled by thread titles that look legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back