Help me..please...Metro Exodus save file

magoo

[H]F Junkie
I was about an hour from finishing this damn game......

playing under the latest patch

All my saves are gone.

The game wants to start from scratch.

Can anyone send me their save m3 file from the dead city level? I'd like to finish this damn thing.
I looked everywhere and my files are gone and Epic doesnt use cloud storage like Steam.....

So I may be shit out of luck.

I was about an hour from finishing this damn game......

playing under the latest patch

All my saves are gone.

The game wants to start from scratch.

Can anyone send me their save m3 file from the dead city level? I'd like to finish this damn thing.
I looked everywhere and my files are gone and Epic doesnt use cloud storage like Steam.....

So I may be shit out of luck.

Epic does have cloud storage. At least for some games, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw has it for instance. It's crap though and their save game servers only seem to have one hamster running at a time and regularly crap out. I've seen several reports of people save getting rolled back or just poofed when the servers finally do connect and update the user side save file with the now older cloud save. Thankfully you can bypass RGO connecting to epic altogether with a shortcut argument. (-EpicPortal).

A quick google search shows that lost save games is a pretty common problem for Metro Exodus, you are probably shit out of luck, short of someone sending copy of the save.

Yup.
My save games file is just gone.
Learned a lesson, have to back it up if I decide to finish it.
Its a fine game, but I really don't think I have the desire to start all over.

Yup.
My save games file is just gone.
Learned a lesson, have to back it up if I decide to finish it.
Its a fine game, but I really don't think I have the desire to start all over.
I can send you mine, but you'll have to wait until about 22:00 CEST today, won't be home before that.

I can send you mine, but you'll have to wait until about 22:00 CEST today, won't be home before that.

That would be awesome!!!
You can send it to my gmail account please: see PM
Dont worry about when. I will not be able to get to it until tomorrow night.
Again.....many thanks.

I will hope to repay the kindness in some way

Last edited:
So I'm another one of those guys that had their file deleted. I literally created an account on this website because I looked everywhere on how to fix it and this thread is closest to an answer I found. I completely uninstalled the game as well. I'm hoping you can send me a m3 file from anywhere after the caspian baron fortress mission. I really don't want to start again, I played very resourceful gameplay and rarely shot unless I had to. I hope you can help.

So I'm another one of those guys that had their file deleted. I literally created an account on this website because I looked everywhere on how to fix it and this thread is closest to an answer I found. I completely uninstalled the game as well. I'm hoping you can send me a m3 file from anywhere after the caspian baron fortress mission. I really don't want to start again, I played very resourceful gameplay and rarely shot unless I had to. I hope you can help.
Sure, I'll put it in Dropbox and post the link later today.
It's a Ranger Hardcore save if that's fine.
Sorry for only responding now, I don't come here all that often.

That would be awesome!!!
You can send it to my gmail account please: see PM
Dont worry about when. I will not be able to get to it until tomorrow night.
Again.....many thanks.

I will hope to repay the kindness in some way
Did it work btw? You never did say.

Back