Help me pick a game for XMas

Help me pic a game for XMas

• Total voters

kilgore777

Gawd
While I know lots of folks get new games all the time, I don't have time to play alot so I have to be selective.

If you could get just one game, which would you pick.... or suggest something not on my list.

I already own BioShock -that is why it ain't a choice.

Thanks!

I voted Crysis even though I LOVE Orange Box. I just think Crysis is a momentous game in a gamer's life if you have the hardware. :p (and the OP does)

CoD4 or the Orange Box. No idea what this Witcher is, but i'm starting to want to find out, since I keep hearing about it.

Crysis is a huge step in graphics which automatically makes me drool and must have although i love TF2 and the orange box. Orange box will prolly keep you entertained more with tf2 and what not but crysis just looks amazing.

I would go with The Witcher. It's an excellent game, and you'll get an impressive amount of play time out of it. It's a very long game, even if you don't complete every single side quest.

Orange Box hands down. It's a great deal, especially if you haven't already played HL2 and ep1, but with the replayability of TF2 thrown in you get a great cinematic gaming experience and the fantastic fun and replayability of TF2 to boot. Not to mention the humor of portal.

Back