Help me out here...

merlin704

The Great Procrastinator
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 for Xbox. I know both games will work on the 360, HOWEVER, I want to know if they support co-op play over Xbox Live?

Anyone have the answer to this? My friend and I both had a BLAST playing through these games and would like to do so but over Live!.

I dont see how they could... I'm pretty sure they were local only back on the xbox. 360 just emulates that... so no dice

I dont see how they could... I'm pretty sure they were local only back on the xbox. 360 just emulates that... so no dice

Well crap, I was hopinh I could get some Live! co-op going with my friend. Oh well, thanks for the answer.:)

Unless the game originally had support for various forms of multiplayer over Live, there's no way it'll suddenly work with the 360. I'm trying to think if I played any original Xbox game over Live, on my 360, and I don't even know. Maybe Halo 2, but that would be it!

Get Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. It's basically the same thing as Baldur's Gate and it has 4 player online co-op. If you liked Baldur's gate you'll like Kingdom Under Fire..

Back