Help me make decision!! Which of these 2 games to DL??

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking to get into a new game, and was looking for y'alls input please. If i was to chose between "No Man's Sky" or "Wolfenstein II the new Colossus" Which would you think offers better game play and enjoyment? Thanks

Wolfenstein II, the other is a buggy incomplete mess that overpromised and underdelivered, that does not mean the other is without flaws but should be a much better game.

Wolfenstein II, the other is a buggy incomplete mess that overpromised and underdelivered, that does not mean the other is without flaws but should be a much better game.
Lies. No Man's Sky is a much better game now than when it launched.

However, I will agree that Wolfenstein II will give more enjoyment. NMS is still about aimlessly wandering around planets with no defined goal. Personally, I find the discovery aspect of NMS enjoyable, but not everyone will.

NMS. Much better now than on launch, if you want an explorer/survival game.

Both are great. NMS is great now. Admittedly it started off rough for a lot of people. (I thought it was ok then, but now it's really cool) I haven't played Wolfenstein yet (it's on my to-do list though :D )

It really depends on what you want in a game. If you want hours of exploration, visiting strange worlds, building some bases, flying ships, driving ground craft, etc. etc. then go with NMS. It's got a lot of cool mystery to it if you're willing to explore and dig a bit.

If you're looking for action, there's not much better out there than an id Software (or Machine Games in this case) shooter.

vastly different games...exploration versus first person shooter...one is action heavy while the other is not...choose whichever genre you prefer

Do you like to explore, go "ooh and ahh" at things, mine, run missions, make your own story'ish up, and fly space ships? Then NMS.
If you like fighting nazis and have a shoot'em up story then Wofenstein.

.. or make up your own mind. I ain't yo' daddy.

Back