Help me decide on Vita

Aphotic

Weaksauce
I can get a used vita 3g (very good condition) with ac and car adapter, travel case, and 2 8gb cards for $140. Should I go for it?

I had a psp when they first came out, mainly played GTA, missed a lot of good games. I'd love to play some ps1 classics like Legends of dragoon and Persona 4 golden looks pretty phenomenal but I'm not sure what the future holds for the system... appreciate any opinions!

Go forth! Its a nic system and with the playstation plus membership its more than worth it

But...BUT...you can pre-order the Nvidia Shield for a measly $350! j/k. Why not--if you think you'll get $150 worth of enjoyment out of it. Though I don't think the future would be too solid for it, given the rapid advancements in mobile processing tech.

If you like RPG's Persona 4 golden is well worth the cost of the system.

Eventually Phantasy Star Online 2 will come out....Sega is probably one of the most poorly managed companies on earth so who knows when that will be.

Desgea 3 is pretty good if you aren't already tired of the format from the first 2.

Final Fantasy X will be out soon and that's always a fun time waster.

what you should decide on is what to spend your money on that is worth it, cause a vita isnt. unless you are traveling constantly. and I mean like twice a month.. its not worth it.

i dont play anything on it and i was a day one adopter. it has been gamings biggest disappointment for me.. oh wait i have a wii u.

what you should decide on is what to spend your money on that is worth it, cause a vita isnt. unless you are traveling constantly. and I mean like twice a month.. its not worth it.

i dont play anything on it and i was a day one adopter. it has been gamings biggest disappointment for me.. oh wait i have a wii u.

Well if he plays persona 4 he'll get 80 hours of entertainment. Vita 140 + game 40 = 180 / 80 = $ 2.25 per hour of entertainment with this game alone.

More worth it then watching a movie in theaters. There are bound to be other games too come out you'd enjoy as well.

But Dremic does have a point...if you don't have a lot of money it may not be a worthy investment.

Well if he plays persona 4 he'll get 80 hours of entertainment. Vita 140 + game 40 = 180 / 80 = $ 2.25 per hour of entertainment with this game alone.

More worth it then watching a movie in theaters. There are bound to be other games too come out you'd enjoy as well.

But Dremic does have a point...if you don't have a lot of money it may not be a worthy investment.

$2.25 per hour is my kind of value! I think I'm going to go for it. I do actually travel quite a bit every other weekend and I'm getting sick of IOS games. I've only got a gaming pc as well so I'd like to hit up some sony exclusives that I've been missing out on.

Thank you all for the thoughtful responses :)

Back