Help me buy an engagement ring please...FS 2500k, A50, A70 & other misc stuff.

AOM

Gawd
DROPPED ALL PRICES!!! I'm closer to my goal now, so anything that is OBO make me some offers guys/gals. I need to move this stuff ASAP. Thanks a bunch!

Thread title says it all, need extra cash to buy an engagement ring so I need to sell some extra stuff I have. My heat isn't super high as I haven't done a ton of selling & trading on the forums as of late but what feedback I have gotten speaks for itself I think. ;)

Sorry about the quality of some of the pics, my digital cam is in Iraq right now so best I had on hand was an hp webcam. :eek:

Thanks for looking & please bump if you look.

Conditions:
- Only accepting cash at this time, sorry no trades.
- I accept Money Order Only preferably USPS
- All items include shipping unless noted.
- All prices are firm unless noted OBO
- All items are in pristine condition unless noted.
- Heat listed below & you can speak to me via phone or skype if you feel necessary just pm me.
- All items will be shipped via USPS & packaged very well, unless you would like to pay for shipping from a UPS store.
- I’ll be glad to answer any questions you may have & thanks for looking –Aom

Heatware - JN25WIL

PC Gear

Core I5 2500k BNIB - $215 shipped

I won a 2600k and was going to use this in a 2nd build but cash is something I need more at this time.

Image194.jpg

Image193.jpg

Image189.jpg

Image200.jpg

Only offering the Corsair A50 if you buy the processor now if you want it.

Combo Price – Buy the I5 2500k, & A50 all for $235.00 shipped.

Image199.jpg

Thermaltake AquaBay M1 Dual 5.25 inch drive bay Coolant level & flow indicator - $18 OBO plus shipping to your zip.

SDC10521.jpg

Thermaltake AquaBay M2 Dual 5.25 drive bay radiator - $18 OBO plus shipping to your zip.

SDC10527.jpg

Thermaltake AquaBay M3 5.25 drive bay Res - $18 OBO plus shipping to your zip.

SDC10522.jpg

Combo Price – Buy all 3 for $50 plus shipping to your zip. These units are a bit heavy boxed so I’ll have to get them weighed for shipping & add the info.

SDC10531.jpg

Console Games

PS3

Batman Arkham Asylum Collectors Edition - $42 SHIPPED.
Includes original packaging, bat-a-rang shaped hard case, 14inch bat-a-rang w/stand, leather binder with journal & of course the game.

SDC10546.jpg

Call of Duty World at War - $18 shipped
Dead Rising 2 - $22 shipped
Enslaved - $15 shipped
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition - $20 shipped
Heavenly Sword - $15 shipped
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma - $20 shipped
Wanted Weapons of Fate - $8 shipped

Xbox 360

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - $28 shipped. Game is brand new, code of back of book for some exclusive access hasn’t been used. Game came with my MW2 360 that was given to me by my significant other and the game was sealed until I opened it to get a card for a free month of XBL out of it.

Combo Price – All 9 games for $200 shipped.

Image201.jpg

Car Parts

I have a Fuel Pump BNIB that fits the following the vehicles.

F-3992M AIRTEX#E3992M
FUEL PUMP WITH SENDING UNIT
98-04 CHEVROLET TRUCK-S10 BLAZER 4.3L
98-01 GMC TRUCK-S15 JIMMY or JMC ENVOY 4.3L
99-01 OLDSMOBILE-BRAVADA

I bought this for a truck I had a few years back & found it in some stuff the other day.

$125 OBO shipped

SDC10563.jpg

SDC10558.jpg

I have a pair of headlights BNIB for a Ford F-150/250 (lighting type) that fits a 97-2004 model F-150’s. I think they’ll also fit the Expedition as well, but not 100% sure on that. I bought these for a truck I no longer have & came across them as well.

$130 OBO shipped

SDC10559.jpg

Misc stuff

Complete set of Metal Gear Solid Action Figures by McFarlane toys. All are in mint condition unopened except for Psycho Mantis. I open him carefully as I had started to build a diorama for them, but put it off for a while. I have a 2nd set for this purpose if I decide to do this down the road. You get two of Meryl Silverburgh, one paired with Solid Snake in a dual pack.

I’ll let this whole set go for $110shipped OBO.

SDC10566.jpg

I have a 1997 Edition Ken Griffey, JR. 12inch Fully Poseable Action figure BNIB. If you’re a Mariner’s Fan or Ken Griffey Fan this is a cool collectors item. I use to be a huge Griffey fan and still am but I’m clearing out some of my collectibles.

$30 shipped OBO.

SDC10578.jpg

SDC10577.jpg

SDC10579.jpg

SOLD

Corsair A70 BNIB - SOLD to [H] Locutus

If you need more info on an item or want more pictures please let me know. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Damn it sucks I'm in Europe and short on cash right now - I would so buy that MGS collection to finish mine.

Pm replied @ Locutus A70 pending

@ Pixelninja - yeah it's a nice set and why I have two. =)

Bump TTT

Last edited:
Updated Combo Price of 2500k + Corsair A50

A70 Sold

Bump TTT

I can't buy anything but here's a tip:

Don't get married. For the love of all that is good and fun in life, don't get married.

Bump TTT

Dropped prices of all the games ...the combo price of all the games bought as a package.

Dropped price of the 2500k & the combo price of the 2500k with the Corsair A50....give it the rest of the day and then I'm listing on craigs list ....if you see something make me a reasonable offer on the OBO items ...I need to move this stuff asap.

BUMP TTT

PRICES ON EVERYTHING WERE DROPPED!! I gave Batman AA CE a shipped price as well.

I'm closer to my goal so anything that is OBO make me some reasonable offers on as I need to move this stuff ASAP. Thanks all.

Back