Help me b0rg 100 CPUs

Zxcs

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, I thought I'd pay a visit to my cousin's school and ask the admin if he'd run FAH on the school computers. I've been told by a few people that hes a nice guy and would probably let me do it.

However, I was thinking of things I should say to "persuade" him and the principal of the school (if neccesary). Also, how would I get him to set it up under team 33 and my username? Do I just go out and ask: "Would you please set all the computers folding under Zxcs for team 33" or what? I've seen the network installer that a few people over at OCAU made, and I think I'll give him that, in order to install FAH on all the machines.

Is there anything that would aid me in doing this?

Thanks

you need powerpoint viewer for this

here ya go

http://freewebs.com/hardfolding/CFcampaignppt.ppt

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

That's an excellent presentation, even though we're in the UK, I'm sure the admin will understand. Persuading him is done, now how would I get him to fold for team 33?

Thanks

You can tell him that team 33 is a great bunch of guys, Show him hardocp.com and our forum.

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

You can tell him that it doesn't really matter who you fold for because it's all for the science, but that you have found a great website that has really helped you ([h]ard|ocp - team 33) and that you fold for their team number.

-MN Scout

You could have him fold for team 33 but perhaps he would be more willing to fold under the school name as opposed to yours?? It all helps...:cool:

I'm sorry. That presentation needs to be tweaked. It's riddled with grammar mistakes. I might look at it and put in some corrections. Good idea though.

Back