Help me ASAP: trolled for nearly $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.N.inspector said:
Funny...
CustomerID666 Just! PM'd me with that it was resolved.....
and taken care of a while ago....
What do you make of this?

U.N.inspector

it's a lie. he still owes money to blackangus, 2 other traders, and me.

Well...
I'm sorry to hear about all these nightmmare stories....
I do hope there come some resolution from all of this....

But according to the way CustomerID666 wrote on the PM to me....
He's completed the transactions and that you and the other accusers
are just trying to dig up old issues...

ANyhow's the only reason I jump into this post is because I happen to notice....
it was about CustomerID666 so...I PM'd him to see what would happen.....
Well, he's answering Pm's....Why haven't any of you contacted him?????

U.N.inspector

Then I don't understand how he can continue to trade like normal in other forums...
It's almost like it making 100% fact you won't get prosecuted for a crime like
this if you live in another state. What is it? Does it cost to much to follow up? or does it take too long to investigate? If all the accusations are true (which I don't take sides on) then why hasn't at least one person been successful in getting him served with a summons. Looks like he's walked with $2000 the highest thus far and no worry of criminal prosecution. I had something similar happen to me for $800 and I wasn't successful in getting the guy because I give up and chalked it up to a bad experience....

But everything aside: If there's a laundry list of people that have been trolled. Why hasn't (1) person been sucessful in getting the law involved?

U.N.inspector

Look, this stops right now. There will be no further discussion here of physical retribution.

Got that? None of this "I'ma gonna go beat me up a troll" talk. No collections to send someone either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back