Help me ASAP: trolled for nearly $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
S0mE0nEsMiNd1 said:
I have a much better question for ya buddy...Have you conisdiered reading the damn thread?

He reads it. Just seems that he's borrowing paul to pay to peter. Never was good at Bible analogies..

Update: got a check in the mail for the 2100 dollars owed to me. We will wait in see if it clears... but at least I got it.

Now this is odd. I sent this troll a DVD Burner (standalone video one) with USPS tracking. It said it arrived today in Atlanta GA..... I mailed it to TX.... strange... now I don't know what happened to the burner and of course he never sent me the $$.

if its in atlanta, its probably just at a hub, give it time... you may get lucky

take that chack to the bank, and deposit it, then with drawl the funds.. if its bogus, the bank will go after him, and they almost always win

If the check doesn't clear you can wait 30 days after you mailed the laptop and then file a claim at the post office. Save the receipt and insurance stub as well as the first class/priority/express stub (with tracking number).

Why has no one gotten the balls to post negative heatware on him ? He is sitting at seven positive evals and not one negative. :mad:

heres an update for you: THE CHECK BOUNCED got it back with a big :account closed stamp on it. guess what else: his phone has been disconnected. i need some help, really bad. btw i am contacting the police

blakangus said:
heres an update for you: THE CHECK BOUNCED got it back with a big :account closed stamp on it. guess what else: his phone has been disconnected. i need some help, really bad. btw i am contacting the police

wow, wasn't expecting that. when did you cash the check? he said he was getting rid of his earthlink email account also.

I am not a lawyer, BUT I don't think local police can do jack for you.

HOWEVER, the FBI might be able to do something - the US Postal Service was used as a tool for perpertrating fraud. Federal offense.

The FBI aren't as unapproachable as you might think, and they do more than just fail to track domestic terrorists (McVae, Bundy, etc). Unlike many of the cops you'll find, FBI agents are generally college educated, and often have law degree, so have a deeper understanding of what your rights might be ... since you know where the dipshit who is passing bad checks lives, call the FBI in the nearest town. If nothing else, they can suggest who else you should talk to (they will probably push you off to some fair trading group), but it is worth a try.

If nothing else if having cops knock at your door does nothing for you have a couple of FBI agent bang on the door might have more of an impact.

As I said, might do nothing, but it is worth a try. Just make sure your nose is clean, and you have a clear papertrail of your dealings with the guy (and his family).

BTW - Yes, I have called the FBI desk before. Missing persons - my cousin, backpacking around the USA, last known location New Orleans - turned up 1 week later quite alive in Chicago :). They couldn't do anything for me then, but suggested where I might check before filing a report.

does anyone happen to live in the Dallas/Terrell/Kaufman area who would be willing to take a quick trip??

grrrrrr, this makes me mad!!!! :mad:

I would join the party, if I were in that area for sure!!!!!

That jackass is probably sitting around somewhere laughing at the expense of someone's misery.

I hope this gets settled one way or another. Best of luck to you blackangus

Token_User is correct, this is mail fraud and usually falls under the jurisdiction of the FBI. A very similar thing happened to me on Ebay in 1997 and eventually the fellow who was defrauding people went to prison in Florida (of course he had defrauded folks out of something like 250k total), but in any event his local police along with the FBI found him after about 2 months and prosecuted him on behalf of 6 major fruad victims. We all got between 50-80% of our money back (those of us who didn't use a credit card and had CC protection), so it the end it was an expensive lesson, but the guy got his.

So yes, I suggest calling your local FBI office. Of course document everything.

Wow, im sorry to hear about all of the trouble. I hope this all gets worked out, and the troll gets what he deserves.

This man used to be under the Addicted2AMD alias. (As PC Pescpective points out. Also, he uses the same horrible grammar as this user once did). He screwed me out of a deal six months ago by never paying for the Radeon 9800XT I sold him. I sent the card to a "Jeremy Oliver" in Kaufman TX. I hope the police pull him out of his trailer park and throw him behind bars.

stupid question but has anyone contacted his bank for fraud, bad check writing and possible check fraud ?

holy jesus wtf why would any one mess around after 2 weeks and he's making looser ass lame excuses like it got lost or got returned ill send it again. get in your son of a !#%^ god darn cars and kick the holy living crap out of this kid, im talking blood coming out of his ears.
i cant believe no one has got the balls to go get this turd. 3 different forums and all you people do is sit there and do nothing,, even the guys being trolled do nothing.
man get off your asses and do something.
its VERY VERY obvious he is retarded and need to be in jail. hell take a bus 65 bucks will get you there from anywhere in the usa.

i live in iowa and damn im about ready to drive down there.
anyone want to split gas and food with me ?

v_lestat said:
stupid question but has anyone contacted his bank for fraud, bad check writing and possible check fraud ?

holy jesus wtf why would any one mess around after 2 weeks and he's making looser ass lame excuses like it got lost or got returned ill send it again. get in your son of a !#%^ god darn cars and kick the holy living crap out of this kid, im talking blood coming out of his ears.
i cant believe no one has got the balls to go get this turd. 3 different forums and all you people do is sit there and do nothing,, even the guys being trolled do nothing.
man get off your asses and do something.
its VERY VERY obvious he is retarded and need to be in jail. hell take a bus 65 bucks will get you there from anywhere in the usa.

i live in iowa and damn im about ready to drive down there.
anyone want to split gas and food with me ?

Ha! SOmething must be done, he's been scamming so many people over such a long period of time, stealing so much money. We should all sponser one person to drive to Kaufman, TX and burn all of his property.

I live in Houston.

I did a search on the forums, looking for something else, and this thread came up. This guy sounds like a complete fuckup, and I am a little taken back at how nothing has been done to him. $2000 is a ton of money.

I will go kick his ass and post pics, but only if someone will reimburse me for the price of gas to get to where his home is (Approx. $35-45), and maybe kick me something extra?

I am going to start traveling soon, possibly, so if someone wants me to stop by there and own him on behalf of you, or anyone, fucking PM me and let me know. I am 100% serious. I can bench press ~300 and I curl over 200 on a good day. Sooo...

And I reiterate.. I am 100% serious I will do this if enough people can sponsor me. IE, more than one person egging me on.

MrEUser said:
I live in Houston.

I did a search on the forums, looking for something else, and this thread came up. This guy sounds like a complete fuckup, and I am a little taken back at how nothing has been done to him. $2000 is a ton of money.

I will go kick his ass and post pics, but only if someone will reimburse me for the price of gas to get to where his home is (Approx. $35-45), and maybe kick me something extra?

I am going to start traveling soon, possibly, so if someone wants me to stop by there and own him on behalf of you, or anyone, fucking PM me and let me know. I am 100% serious. I can bench press ~300 and I curl over 200 on a good day. Sooo...

And I reiterate.. I am 100% serious I will do this if enough people can sponsor me. IE, more than one person egging me on.
Go fot it! If others are willing to, I'll chip in some remuneration for your time and troubles

$2000 is way too much money for someone to get away with taking from another board member.

Hmmm... Doesn't Kyle live in Dallas? LOL, ask him to stop by in his Hummer. :rolleyes:

It_The_Cow said:
Go fot it! If others are willing to, I'll chip in some remuneration for your time and troubles

same. 'Jeremy Oliver' still owes me $200 from july.

Hey, I'll throw in 20 dollars ass-kicking sponsorship money. Is that a crime? Probably, but if you post pics, that'll be good times.

dommer said:
Hey, I'll throw in 20 dollars ass-kicking sponsorship money. Is that a crime? Probably, but if you post pics, that'll be good times.
Its called a "contract" and would make you an accessory ....

pmed mrEuser and offered to throw in ten bucks. I don't give a damn about being an accessory; this kid has taken a lot of money.

Has anyone had an update on the end result???????
Looks like it's happened over a months ago....
May it have been resolved?????

Regards,
U.N.inspector

U.N.inspector said:
Has anyone had an update on the end result???????
Looks like it's happened over a months ago....
May it have been resolved?????

Regards,
U.N.inspector

its not resolved yet.

Funny...
CustomerID666 Just! PM'd me with that it was resolved.....
and taken care of a while ago....
What do you make of this?

U.N.inspector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back