help creating a logo for my college community website

teck9

Limp Gawd
hey guys,

im working on a site for the college aged crowd in my city and i was thinking of doing a logo similar to a logo of a beer company. something like corona, bud light, guiness, coors...ect except just have it say cleveland campus and maybe a (.com) if it looks right...im not sure about the legalities of this but all im thinking of doing is just copying the general style, somethign that college students can recognize.

also another option i was thinking about is a logo similar to that of the cleveland indians logo where the word is in big colorful letters and then theres like an underline thing that something is written in.....

im not very good graphic art, so any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

--teck9

how this:
Cleveland-Campus.png

Kinda made it based on the Guinness Logo
If you like it email me at [email protected]

it's simple so you can use it for letter heads, t-shirts etc...

Still looking for a log or did you find one? Also are you paying for it or you want it free?

well yea i am still looking, and paying for would depend on how much i like the logo and what rights i have to use it.... i wanted to try to design it myself and maybe just get some ideas from others, but anything would help.....:)

I like that one teck9, but whats up with the clock it looks like it's lemon-shaped. I don't like the one I made above so I'll make another one if you want

Back