Help choosing UPS with power conditioner..

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
My house has some issues I have tried to fix a few times but no matter what I know I have dirty power. So I am looking for a battery backup for my PC in sig and something that will actually condition the power all in one. Not trying to spend a ton of money and not trying to run this thing on battery backup for a long period.. mainly just long enough that it knows its on battery power and does a safe shutdown... really lost on what is a good option.

Pure sine wave, and calculate approx how much your system draw is, and how long you need to keep the PC on.

Then shop based on your budget. Avoid the super cheap Chinese off brands. Stick with APC, cyberpower etc.

Pure sine wave, and calculate approx how much your system draw is, and how long you need to keep the PC on.

Then shop based on your budget. Avoid the super cheap Chinese off brands. Stick with APC, cyberpower etc.

The Cyber power I had before did not fix my problem. I am seeing talks of J type and H type as well as other types of line conditioning but not finding much explanation.. still using google etc. 1500VA will do what I need it to do. I have used a 1500VA for a while and it has been able to run the system for a long enough period when I lose power. Just need a safe shutdown out of the battery backup.

Ok, I figured out its J type that I need if APC brand. J type is battery backup and conditioning..

Last edited:
Going to try the Ifi AC purifier connected to my old battery backup and see if that has any effect on the ground noise.

Back