Hell Let Loose

Quickest uninstall I have ever had. I figured I would give this a shot since it is on gamepass and I can finally play some games. Can't do anything since all the squads are locked so only option is to create my own at which point a bunch of people flood the squad and start cursing me out. I didn't even get a chance to try the game, but community spoke volumes.
You should have gotten into a different game. If you can get in at the beginning of a game, you can get into squads much easier. I've run into what you've experienced though, and it sucks. Hard. The game is worth it though. Just find a squad, and let them know you're brand new to the game. They'll likely help you out.

You should have gotten into a different game. If you can get in at the beginning of a game, you can get into squads much easier. I've run into what you've experienced though, and it sucks. Hard. The game is worth it though. Just find a squad, and let them know you're brand new to the game. They'll likely help you out.

I guess game pass limits you to 100 servers so I mostly see full servers with queues ignoring the ones that have high pings so it was the only server that didn't have a full server below 50 ping. I may try it again later, but from reading looks more mil sim which I don't really get into too much. I find I like the middle between milsim and battlefield.

I guess game pass limits you to 100 servers so I mostly see full servers with queues ignoring the ones that have high pings so it was the only server that didn't have a full server below 50 ping. I may try it again later, but from reading looks more mil sim which I don't really get into too much. I find I like the middle between milsim and battlefield.
I highly recommend to keep trying. As above mentioned, the squad you join is everything in this game. Not every player is a toxic ass. If you create a squad, just be upfront about it "Hey I'm new, squads were locked and wanted to play so I joined as a SL, tips please?" and go from there. Hell, even offer someone else to take it over/swap. Communication is everything in this game.

Once you have that one fight that you were hoping for, you'll be hooked. The game is phenomenal. But it's dictated by how the players coordinate with each other. Find a new squad or server and continue from there.
You also can kick players from your squad.

I highly recommend to keep trying. As above mentioned, the squad you join is everything in this game. Not every player is a toxic ass. If you create a squad, just be upfront about it "Hey I'm new, squads were locked and wanted to play so I joined as a SL, tips please?" and go from there. Hell, even offer someone else to take it over/swap. Communication is everything in this game.

Once you have that one fight that you were hoping for, you'll be hooked. The game is phenomenal. But it's dictated by how the players coordinate with each other. Find a new squad or server and continue from there.
You also can kick players from your squad.
OTOH, you'll also get to a point where early on in every game, you'll be able to tell if your team is useless.

Yeah, that initial impression of the game is unfortunate. I've got a few hundred hours and that happens, but it is really rare. Just bad luck.

Don't let that get ya down, 95% of the people on there aren't like that.

Back