Hell Let Loose WW2 Beta shooter video

I can't wait!! I had my fill of run and gun games. That's why I'm a really fan of the original Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six. The current R6S is the game I play the most, but it's not what it should be.

definitely has potential but I didn't get a sense of scale or 'hell breaking loose' during that trailer...

definitely has potential but I didn't get a sense of scale or 'hell breaking loose' during that trailer...

I think the sense of scale is the one thing that makes this look less than 100% appealing for me. It looks like this will be small, disconnected maps, rather than a large map. I'd like to see a large map (kinda like WWII Online has, but with newer than 1990s graphics and mechanics).

Been having a blast with this one. Yes, it's early access and it shows, but it gets regular updates every 3-4 weeks. Been playing a lot with the folks at Republic of Play:

Utah Beach was released about a week ago. Doesn't really capture the D-Day feeling, but there's an "Invasion mode" in the works for that.

Back