Heatware

Status
Not open for further replies.

vividshock

Weaksauce
Couldn't find any sub-forum to put this in, but is anyone able to register heatware? Because I'm unable to see the captcha window.

Couldn't find any sub-forum to put this in, but is anyone able to register heatware? Because I'm unable to see the captcha window.
Try a different computer and/or browser?
I registered some time ago (probably about a year now) and didn't have any issues... FWIW

Disabled all extensions on chrome, tried internet explorer, and tried using my nokia lumia 920, but no captcha. Can anyone else confirm they're having the same problem as me?

No captcha in Chrome. IE threw up a "showing only secure content" prompt. Showing all content did show the captcha.

W8.1 64

Here is something I read this morning over at the EVGA forums:

Once you complete Punching everything in, refresh the captcha prior to entering it. They are silly and time out after a few Minutes, which is usually right as you finish entering all of the information.

If there isn't a refresh icon with the captcha, you may be missing a caps letter or something.

Check and see if that is the same issue your having.

Alright used IE again and I guess I spammed click the "secure content" prompt. Now I got registered. Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back