Heatkiller CPU Rev 3.0 - where can I buy one?

undertheradar

[H]ard|Gawd
performance-pcs.com is cold out for now...

sidewindercomputers.com is sold out...

xoxide, crazy, directron, frozencpu, sharkacomputers, highspeedpc, jab-tech, svc, petras dont carry them, are those two places the only two that carry Watercool products?

Well, I have a Swiftech GTZ right now that is doing fine (using IC diamond thermal paste), so I can wait, and I would prefer to get 'the best'... thanks for the input, I do appreciate it, but I would like the coppery goodness of the 3.0.

The LC is copper. And 3.0. In the Heatkiller 3.0 line up you have the CU, LT, and LC in best to worst. They are all copper, but the LC has less channels. DOesnt matter as they are all in .5C of each other. Honestly you wouldn't notice it.

If someone knows who has one in stock Ide like to know too :D I have a crazy ass i7 setup in pieces rite now waiting for just this cpu block :(

I wouldnt say the GTZ sucks nuts. Its one of the better (was the best until the Heatkiller I think) blocks out there from a performance standpoint.

Mine will be here monday too, cant freakin wait to put my machine back together again hah

So for the others that have this block... does that contact surface look good to you? Mine has deep sanding grooves. Its flat, but not smooth at all. Im thinking it might need some lapping.

No lapping for me.. Ive already tinkered with this whole machine enough as it is hah..
Ill be done repiecing mine together today and then Im going to do a nice picture post of all the parts and pieces

fk me i cant beleive i didnt buy the HEATKILLER® GPU-X² GTX285 when it was onsale for 109 funny thing is i still have my shopping cart with it saying its 109 lol should i try to buy it still and see if i get that price? but there out of stock which sucks!!!!! i hate when i hesitate to buy shit.

Back