Heads Up: Playstation 4 in stock at Amazon

I bet quite a few of these are returns by people who realized they can't really re-sell for much of a profit.

This must have been a huge shipment considering last time they sold 12,000 consoles in 27 mins.

Just ordered one. Figured it's not like there will be a price drop before I want one. I was having a lot of fun trying to go through the PS3 classics, which I still intend to do. Not sure what game I'll get for PS4 first even, but what the hell. It was gonna happen eventually, and who knows how long they'll be available. I do think this is a pretty good sign though, that they'll be around.

In stock? Ah man I totally wanted to pay $600 for one in the for sale/trade thread.

Well...Fine. I will buy one. I tried to find one in town today and couldn't. Figured "oh well, save $400 for later". Guess not. Christmas gift for myself.

Last edited:
Someone please stop me. Tell me to wait a year. :(

Sorry, I can't do that. I tried to tell myself to wait until at least March when inFamous Second Son comes out. Amazon kept tempting me by not selling out and I broke down. So uhh...Yeah.

Sorry, I can't do that. I tried to tell myself to wait until at least March when inFamous Second Son comes out. Amazon kept tempting me by not selling out and I broke down. So uhh...Yeah.

That's just it. If I get it now it'll just collect dust until March at the earliest, and I'm pretty sure they'll be plentiful by then.

im just surprised that that they are in stock still hours later.

Same here. Noticed Newegg also got restocked on the PS4 today too.. of course they're still only available to purchase w/their super-special $600 to $1600 bunduru.

Sony must've rushed in a large batch just in time for Christmas.

That's just it. If I get it now it'll just collect dust until March at the earliest, and I'm pretty sure they'll be plentiful by then.

It's not like they're gonna go down in price any time soon, but at least there'll be one more PS4 under some kid's tree (that wasn't purchased from a scalper) ;)

Good to see it in stock, but not really interested in PS4 right now. All I'm interest in playing is GT6 which is on PS3 :).

still in stock way into the night. Hmmm maybe this will get the scalpers thinking.

I'm sorry. How is this a HOT deal? Since when has a hot deal == being in stock with regular price?

I'm sorry. How is this a HOT deal? Since when has a hot deal == being in stock with regular price?

Since you really haven't had an opportunity of any significance to get one since it launched, I'd argue the very availability of the console makes it a hot deal, considering anywhere else you'll find it you'll be paying +20% over retail.

It's significantly cheaper than true market price (ie, not being available anywhere at regular price for weeks)

Next cheapest Amazon Marketplace price for the PS4 is still $650+, so relatively speaking, "regular" retail price from an authorized dealer is a steal. Weird, but true.

Still in-stock! The scalpers that helped cause this pricing may have to adjust their strategy :p

I went around 3 shops in the mall in UAE and didn't find a single PS4 in stock. Dafuq. Console was launched on 13 th Dec here.

I ordered one yesterday paid for the overnight to get it monday since I leave to go home monday and it still shows "being shipped" as in not shipped yet. Damn I hope they ship it today.

It will. Sometimes UPS and FedEx don't pick up packages until later in the night from their warehouses

Only 15 left in stock!! Hurry and order it! I played mine for the first week and love it... but since then it's been collecting dust. I already Platinumed Resogun and Beat Killzone Shadowfall... and I suck at NBA2K14.. haha. STILL WORTH IT

Dunno if it was a sony ploy but suddenly they are everywhere two days before x-mas.

Back