Heads up- having issues with bkarm7209

Mr34727

Supreme [H]ardness
Posting this thread as a heads up for other forum users. Purchased a GTX580 from this user, last communication was on 1/26 when he informed me the card had not gone out but would go out the next day (payment date 1/22). After receiving a Windows COA from him in a timely and professional manner, I did not have any qualms about sending the $60 through Google Wallet to him. Have been giving him the benefit of the doubt, but with no communication in over 2 weeks despite him having been on as recently as an hour ago, I think I'm out of luck on this one.

With the new forum system, I believe you can tag users in your post. Its @(Username). Might help you to get a response if you tag him.

Good luck!

His heatware shows a sour trade, guy put it down as neutral for some reason. (bkarm7209 | HeatWare.com)

I personally wouldn't have traded with him after seeing that feedback, regardless if the person who left it had no feedbacks.

OP, hopefully the guy gives you some sort of information soon. File a chargeback with credit card? Or how did you send the funds?

Funds were sent with GW, and yup I dont think he has any intention of responding to this thread or giving me any money back. Have reached out over email and here, and hes consistently on the forums. Hope no one else gets into this with him.

I gotta be pretty sure of the person to use GW, paypal just got my money back when someone tried to scam me on GTX 980, cost more but worth it sometimes.

I sent him a PM to give him a chance to respond here if he so chooses

bkarm7209 tried to get me to pay GW or PP gift for an i3 2100. I saw the sour trade feedback on Heatware, and his only positive ones were Windows keys, so I asked him to ship first. He agreed and said he shipped it a couple/three days ago. I will let you know if I receive it. Best of luck.

bkarm7209 tried to get me to pay GW or PP gift for an i3 2100. I saw the sour trade feedback on Heatware, and his only positive ones were Windows keys, so I asked him to ship first. He agreed and said he shipped it a couple/three days ago. I will let you know if I receive it. Best of luck.

3 days ago? Sounds like he's avoiding this thread entirely and still conducting trades.

Yeah I've learned my lesson on this one with GW. Kinger- hope your trade goes well, be sure to test the cpu

I wouldn't enter into anymore deals with this user...his future here is not looking very good.

I still haven't received the CPU... FYI.

Update: 3/2/16... I never received the CPU. Shocker!

Last edited:
Back