headphones suddenly not working on right side

rowbear62468

Limp Gawd
i have an audigy 2zs

creative driver: 5.12.31.1100

date: 3/28/2005

not sure why this happened. i check the h.p. on my mp3 player and they work great. checked my h.p. for my mp3 player on my comp. and no right side.

speakers work great, just not h.p. any help will reward you with a very satisfied feeling. kinda like you dun some good... burp

bump damnit

have tried to update drivers and still no sound from right side... probably my h.p. jack on my z5300.

Have you tried another set of cans to see if they exhibit the same problems? If it turns out to be the headphones and the they are under $100 or so it's not worth fixing generally (unless your into DIY).

ColStripe said:
Have you tried another set of cans to see if they exhibit the same problems? If it turns out to be the headphones and the they are under $100 or so it's not worth fixing generally (unless your into DIY).

tried a few other h.p. all did the same thing

Where ever you plugging your cans into on your PC has a problem. Easy enough. Replace the card or if it's internal get a card.

plug some kind of extension/adapter into the pc then the HP.....no right side then its the female on the card.....time to upgrade to the X-Fi.....God is telling you something, you better listen. :D

ColStripe said:
Where ever you plugging your cans into on your PC has a problem. Easy enough. Replace the card or if it's internal get a card.

h.p. are plugged into z5300 control unit... i dont really want to replace my speakers

magoo said:
plug some kind of extension/adapter into the pc then the HP.....no right side then its the female on the card.....time to upgrade to the X-Fi.....God is telling you something, you better listen. :D

couldnt it be my z5300 control unit?

Back