Head-fi'ers: Need your help - Hornet and gaming?

ashmedai

[H]F Junkie
Well, amps generally want analog input. So it would go computer >> external DAC >> amp >> headphones/speakers.

A non-portable amp tends to easily beat a portable amp provided they have roughly the same quality. It's better to go with a full sized amp in general, but we would need to discuss cases.

(btw, first post! :D)

I've got an external DAC + RSA hornet. Anybody tried to play games with this? Or is it better to digital out to a home theatre amp and use the headphone out from there?

I've got an external DAC + RSA hornet. Anybody tried to play games with this? Or is it better to digital out to a home theatre amp and use the headphone out from there?

What dac? I have played with a PS Audio Dac II and a hornet. Sound was super duper.

What dac? I have played with a PS Audio Dac II and a hornet. Sound was super duper.

I've got a Pro.DAC - it's from the same people who made the zhaolu dac. Right now I've got this setup connected to super.fi 5 pro's. When when I game it'll either go out to px100 or ath-a500s

Well, amps generally want analog input. So it would go computer >> external DAC >> amp >> headphones/speakers.

A non-portable amp tends to easily beat a portable amp provided they have roughly the same quality. It's better to go with a full sized amp in general, but we would need to discuss cases.

(btw, first post! :D)

wtf? how did u reply before I posted?

if you are looking for something portable.a usb X-fi card hooked to a t-amp would be sweet.:D

Back