[HD] NEC 16x Dual Layer DVD Writer $39.45 shipped + 25 Free 8x DVD-R

Tried to order one of these from about 3:30-7pm central time today and kept getting a "system maintenance" error and couldn't get to the checkout screen. Went to lunch, came back...and now the free 25 pack of dvd's isn't there :( What a sad sad day it is....

djskankho said:
DVDs add $4.00 shipping. I bit on this 10 days ago, guess I should have posted?
I'm not seeing the usual radio buttons that let you add the free items. Are they gone, or did NE change their style?

-bZj

Down8 said:
I'm not seeing the usual radio buttons that let you add the free items. Are they gone, or did NE change their style?

-bZj

New combo deals...the free 25 pack is gone....BOOOOO!!!!!! :mad:

The deals always change

39.75 last sale

40.99 k

39.45 now

=D 42.99 for the retail was hot + 4 bucks for the DL discs + RW

Yeah...and i just friggin missed that dayum deal for the DL disks...oh well....plenty of other deals for dvd media out there. :rolleyes:

This is down to $38.99 w/$2.99 3-day shipping and a free 10pk of 4x DVD-Rs.

-bZj

Down8 said:
This is down to $38.99 w/$2.99 3-day shipping and a free 10pk of 4x DVD-Rs.

-bZj

It should be noted that they're MINI DVD-R's -> "RIDATA 1.46GB 4X DVD-R 10 Pack Disc - Retail"

They only hold 1.46gb, same as 2 - CDRs. But they're pretty cool as a business card though (but cheaper options can certainly be had for that). ;-)

Hasta.

_Drull_

Drulloch said:
It should be noted that they're MINI DVD-R's -> "RIDATA 1.46GB 4X DVD-R 10 Pack Disc - Retail"

They only hold 1.46gb, same as 2 - CDRs. But they're pretty cool as a business card though (but cheaper options can certainly be had for that). ;-)

Hasta.

_Drull_
Ah, good catch.

-bZj

I finally pulled the plug on this drive about a week ago. Received it the following day... I love it. Have had no trouble burning, and is much more silent compared to me old TDK CD-RW it replaced.

Back