HD Feed of NASA's Final Shuttle Launch

Anyone have an HD quality download link? I wanna put this peice of history on my HTPC and crank up the surround sound when im feeling the need for some good old American, balls to the wall space power :cool:

Anyone have an HD quality download link? I wanna put this peice of history on my HTPC and crank up the surround sound when im feeling the need for some good old American, balls to the wall space power :cool:

Yeah, 2nd that...would be appreciated!

This is NOT STS-135. However, if you want sweet HD video of a space shuttle launch, this will do:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc"]YouTube - ‪Space Shuttle Launch Audio - play LOUD (no music) HD 1080p‬‏[/ame]

Turn that thing up to 720p or 1080p, and turn up your speakers/headphones. :cool:

I'm not worried, at least I know that by 2145 there will be a fully established base on Mars thanks to the UAC. The private sector will accomplish what the government cannot!

Back