HaX's Basement Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaX

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling a bunch o' stuff in hopes to raise my laptop gaming fund. First off, I only ship within the US and will only accept paypal at this time. Shipping method will be at my discretion and I will try to ship out as soon as payments are received.

HP Touchpad 32GB Dual-Boot Android ICS 4.0.4 & WebOS - 180 Shipped
This will come with original box and manual; however, I no longer have the charger and the usb cable. These can be bought on ebay dirt cheap anyways (Charger Link). I will also provide the official hp touchpad case. The HP touchpad is in excellent condition no scratches on the screen but there is a hairline scratch on the back due to HP's crap service center. But everything else on it is like near new condition. I give it a 9/10.

Touchpad_1.jpg
MNPCTech Pro-Line Mounting Plate + 2x Bulgin Swiches + 2x MNPCTech Aluminum Fan honeycomb fan grills 120mm (new, still in shrinkwrap) - 40 Shipped
Bought this some years back and was going to do a cool case mod with it; however, haven't the time and moved on. It's made out of thick aluminum it's kinda scratched up. I have all the bolts and nuts for it. The 2x Bulgin Momentary Switches i'll be including are 22mm switches, one being white led outer circle switch, and the other being a white led dot switch. Also, added in this are 2x MNPCtech Aluminum fan grills (honeycomb mesh). These are made out of nice thick premium aluminum.
Pic_1.png
Pic_2.jpg
Dell Ultrasharp u2311h IPS monitor - Pending Locally
Not too much detail on this one other than I have owned it for a year and haven't used it much. It's in near new condition, it's been in my basement for a year cause i upgraded and moved, now it's time to sell it. I think there's still like a year left on the warranty, dell does it by serial number right?

Dell_1.png

Sold:
PlayStation Vita Bundle - Sold on ebay
Dell u2311h - Pending Locally
Computer Rig - Pending Locally

This is all I got for now but will add more gear as necessary.

Heat under: HaX

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Any warranty on the Touchpad? I assume you can load apps like kindle and nook for book reading ability?

Any warranty on the Touchpad? I assume you can load apps like kindle and nook for book reading ability?

This touchpad was sent in for repair during the winter time for volume rockers, has been repaired; however, when hp does ANY repair on a touchpad they shorten the the warranty date of the device to 90 days of receiving the repair product. So i dont think theres any warranty left. But its working perfectly fine. As for book reading apps.. Ive only used adobe reader to read pdf files on it. But im sure if its on the market place itll work fine. I know with games i had to modify the build.prop file. I mostly used it for media platform with testing the nightlies on rootzwiki. I havent used this particular touchpad very much (i had two, always using the other one), it looks like in almost brand new condition.

Bump, great price for a hp touchpad in great condition. Price was lowered !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back