HAWT: Micca MB42X-C Speaker (Refurb) $49.99 each

Discussion in '[H]ot|DEALS' started by NoxTek, Oct 17, 2018.

1. NoxTek

NoxTek The Geek Redneck

https://www.amazon.com/Micca-MB42X-...e=UTF8&qid=1539753436&sr=8-3&keywords=mb42x-c

Amazon has a limited quantity of certified refurbished Micca MB42X-C speakers for $50 each with free shipping.

These go in and out of stock periodically - so check often!

These obviously make a great center channel speaker, but a lot of enthusiasts also buy them in multiples and use them as fronts or even surrounds.

I''ve had the MB42X (bookshelves, with crossover) for a little over four years now and they are hands down the best bookshelf speakers I've heard in their price range. I've had the Pioneers, the uber cheap Sony SS-B1000, the Daytons, and some Polks from various price ranges and I still love the Miccas the most.

I'm expecting more awesome sauce from the two MB42X-Cs that were delivered today.

Youtube review (not scientific in any way, but I figured I'd share):

Z-Review:

2. IdiotInCharge

IdiotInCharge [H]ardForum Junkie

Eff it, I'll grab one.

Been running mostly Klipsch, but added a cheap Polk 12" sub, cheap Pioneer Atmos height speakers, and the 6.5" Daytons for the rears... so why not!

This will be replacing a tiny HTIB Klipsch center; also have Klipsch towers for the front and Klipsch bookshelves for the surrounds.

NoxTek likes this.
  3. SixFootDuo

SixFootDuo [H]ardness Supreme

Question, I have some Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 .... I would love these next to my 49" display.

Sub is 170 watts and the Satellites are 60watts each. Would 60watts be enough to push these?

4. NoxTek

NoxTek The Geek Redneck

Definitely.

5. mazeroth

mazeroth Limp Gawd

6. John721

John721 [H]ard|Gawd

7. NoxTek

NoxTek The Geek Redneck

I will, as soon as you show me where I can buy the MB42X-C brand new at the same price.

As was said above - the MB42X-C have a hardware crossover whereas the non X versions have a simple capacitor inline.

micca-mb42x-03.jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    SJetski71 and Neapolitan6th like this.
  8. SixFootDuo

damn only one left ... I wanted to get these bad

9. SixFootDuo

These are back in stock at $49 each. I've been watching for them for the last several weeks

They had 9 in stock, now 7 in stock.

Excited to get them.

10. goodcooper

goodcooper [H]ardForum Junkie

i think i may have got the last one... only one left... been needing to grab a center to finish out my system... only thing left is to replace my sub...