having trouble with fan speeds.

So I got a corsair 110i cooler. If I set it up as intended, fans connected to the cooler, the fans stay at 100 percent and I can't do a thing about it. So I opted to connect them on the motherboard. The problem is only the chassis fan 4 can get the fans as low as I need them to be. Also the fans that came with the cooler seem to stop running if I turn them down too low. I'd like all the radiator fans to run constantly at 500 rpm or lower.

I am using the q fan control on my motherboard.

youll need to do some research to find fans that will run that low and replace the oem ones. not all fans operate the same at low voltage.

edit: as an example my sp120s stop spinning at anything under 28% power which is about 600rpm.

youll need to do some research to find fans that will run that low and replace the oem ones. not all fans operate the same at low voltage.

edit: as an example my sp120s stop spinning at anything under 28% power which is about 600rpm.

Ok, just wasn't sure if that was the problem or not, didn't want to go out and spend anything just in case it wasn't. Thanks.

Actually is there an easier way to monitor and modify fan speed? Even Qfan in the bios is iffy and Qfan using the asus suite client doesn't seem to work at all.

easier? not really. I guess open hardware monitor is easier because its all manual and based on percentages. but the best imo and many others is speedfan. see here:

Back