Having trouble setting up raid on 750i ftw.

BizzzIMO

Weaksauce
I'm really havin a problem with getting raid 0 to work on my 750i FTW.

I followed the online manual perfectly, setting the raid array to bootable it says healthy, enable the sata ports and enabling raid in the bios.

Every time I get to where I press f6 to load the latest raid drivers I got from evga's website, it says cannot locate mass storage devices, choose whether or not to install drivets anyways, so I click yes and install and load both. But then on the next screen where windows loads resources it says it cannot locate the files on the floppy, the 2 raid drivers.

I have a brand new floppy that worked perfectly to flash the bios, and brand new floppys, which I double checked to see if they were formated and they were. 1.44mb standard exactly as the guide says.

I have no clue what is wrong here as I followed all the steps to a T, and I've got raid to work bfore on my A8NSLI-Deluxe with no problem using the same method.

Any input would be much appreciated.

After checking it again, the files are correct and installed onto the floppy correctly. I'm still getting this error repeatedly :confused:

Please post a image of just how you have these files on your floppy. They should not be in a folder at all, just the files themselves on the root of the floppy. So please post a shot if you can, so we can see if it does indeed look all correct

Back