Having a Classic LAN party at my house

A great mod for quake/quake 2/quake 3: Rocket arena! Nothing like being giving all the guns and ammo and full armor and told to smash your opponent!

[snip]
Never done these:
Diablo, warcraft, and starcraft games. I recall hearing great things about multiplayer. Never tried or for that mater played them. Well i do have diable and played for like 45 minutes..

I did a lot of Diablo I and II LAN action back in the day and it is very fun but not as fast paced as shooters for sure.. maybe a nice option to throw in the mix to balance things out though.. :)

A great mod for quake/quake 2/quake 3: Rocket arena! Nothing like being giving all the guns and ammo and full armor and told to smash your opponent!

Rune Quake for OG Quake is to this day my favorite mod and FPS experience. Specifically the server I played on that tweaked it considerably, ZolQuake. Would be great for a LAN.

Thanks for the replies guys.. have not been on here for a week or so. I might actually take a video and take some pics..i'll post them in here after. We are going to be crammed in this small room and it's going to be hilarious.

Thanks for the replies guys.. have not been on here for a week or so. I might actually take a video and take some pics..i'll post them in here after. We are going to be crammed in this small room and it's going to be hilarious.

Get two box fans. Put one or both in the windows and set one for intake one for exhaust. It gets very warm with people +computers in a small room.

Back