Have you ever became mad within a game?

I was upset when Sephiroth skewered my girlfriend at the time Aeris with his sword in Final Fantasy VII.

Nope. I don't get emotional over single player games. It's scripted, it's fantasy. Real life angers me more. Although a few multiplayer games will bring out my A-type personality, like Dead by Daylight.

A lot of posts in here are about being mad at a game, not being mad within a game. A thread about the former could go on forever and not produce any good discussion as to stories will always be the same.

Mad max?

A buddy of mine in high school got FFVII on a Friday and spent the entire weekend getting the whole party up to 100 before getting out of Midgar.

Literally the whole weekend, didn't even go to sleep.

He was crying on the bus ride the next Monday.

Bloodborne was on the first games that truly made me angry from just how difficult it was. First taste of that style of game from that dev.

I once got so mad with a cacodemon that I pulled its only eye right out. I think that is how it went down at least.

this thread:
1628274574184.png

The team games have started to irritate me recently. Because no one is ever responsible for failure, for that everyone feels responsible for victory

Darkest Dungeon can do this to me. Not to the point where I break shit but yeah it's raised my blood pressure.

Back