Have to end firefox from the process tab.

Azureth

Supreme [H]ardness
I don't know if ths happens to anyone else, but now and then when I close FF and try to reopen it says that it's still running so I have to ctrl alt del and end the process. Does this happen to anyone else?

Only on slower computers. It takes Firefox awhile to close. Waiting a bit will finally close the program and allow me to start Firefox again. This can be repeatedly replicated on my Pentium M 1.6GHz laptop. Rarely will this happen to my Core Duo 1.83GHz laptop and may be only once or twice on my i3 2100 desktop.

As for why it happens to your computer, that I do not know... (looking at your sig)

I've had this happen occasionally on all 3 of my systems; IDK why. :confused: Definitely not an install issue and not an extension issue either; I'm only using 2 - ABP and the other is the Avast web rep (similar to WOT), I don't see how either of those would keep Firefox from closing. Because of the recent quirks of Firefox I've since switched back to Chrome. :eek:

I don't know if ths happens to anyone else, but now and then when I close FF and try to reopen it says that it's still running so I have to ctrl alt del and end the process. Does this happen to anyone else?

No, mine runs fine. I don't know what you have been doing to your computer but I would suggest a reformat.

*Same type of post you left for me in my BF3 thread*

Back